Low End - Hmmmm
Saw Lil's post this morning talking about high end and thought I might add a few points about low end. As I am sure, those of us in this business for a few years have probably seen a variety, but here goes for the low end:
- The lady was well reviewed but she reeked of cigarette smoke, as did the room. Damn, how am i going cover this one up.
- She smelled like yesterdays socks.
- Pictures were so air brushed that it really could not be her.
- They count the money in front of you.
- They make you put on and take off the hat.
- They only do one position.
- They do not take off all their clothes.
- You wonder if your car is getting robbed while you are at this seedy place.
- OMG, there are stains on the sheets.
- Oh, you can't touch there.
- Oh, don't touch the hair.
- The bed next door is banging the wall.
- And some ladies just aren't nice. Real bitchy - yikes.
Yep, everyone above is true and experienced, and I paid for each of those.
I know this is business, but the meaning of a good business is when both parties feel they were treated well and equally.
I feel bad for those ladies that I have seen that gave 120% and I have never been back. It was not their fault. Sometimes there just aren't enough funds to make it happen. I feel bad about that.
(My first blog)